Friday, June 19, 2009

Updates

We have a very busy weekend at The Linges. Or should I say, a very busy next 3 weeks. I am making 100 cupcakes for a graduation party for a good friend of mine tonight and two of My Three Sons are starting baseball on Saturday! They are so excited...lots of practicing going on in our yard. And we cannot forget Father's Day!

We are also getting ready for our H*U*G*E garage sale next week (PLEASE come). I am getting rid of a ton of MsChief Gift stuff...sigh...sob. But, it is all taking up room in a space that is desperately needed for our growing family. We recently moved all of our living room furniture downstairs and converted our old living room into a dining room. I was tired of having to move furniture around just to move through our house. It has at least given us a little more space; now I am working on each of MTS (My Three Sons) having their OWN rooms.

Plus we also have our Jellystone trip coming up AND Joey's 2nd birthday party....whew. I'm tired just thinking about it.

No comments: